Frederick James Wills

Born 19 March 2006 Died 2 May 2007


Tuesday 13 May 2008

Today was a long, but lovely day, in that Rachel gave birth to Heidi Rachel Wills, weighing in at 8lb 8 1/2 oz. Born at Torbay Hospital at 1436h she shouted quite a bit. Heidi, not Rachel (who did really well of course).

It is sad in a way as I guess this will be the last time I ever put anything significant on here, as there isn't much to say really. I have though started a new 'blog just for Heidi as she desreves it I reckon: http://heidiwills.blogspot.com

Heidi will never meet her truly wonderful big brother. I am sure they would have looked after each other. I will maintain this 'blog as I don't want the hosts to think it is dormant in the future.

I wish you were with us Freddie, I really do.

Much love, your happy but very sad Daddy xxx

1 comment:

MsCatMinder said...

So glad you have up dated the blog and that Heidi will have her own blog . Very moved by what you say , it must be both a very happy day for you both but can understand your sadness , a few tears myself for Fred when I read your note .
Best wishes
Shelagh x